Not only kids like tricky puzzles and riddles! Puzzles are perfect for training your brain to help you come up with the most creative solutions. Our brain is certainly not a muscle, but it also needs constant training in order to be sharp, toned and ready to react quickly to whatever life throws at it. Riddles and quizzes are great for that, they force us to use our imaginations and think outside the box.
So, today, we selected these great riddles to tease your brain. Are you able you solve them? Sure you are! And can your friends figure out the answers?
Other videos you might like:
15 Tricky Riddles That Will Drive You Insane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6XAUcL0BE&
3 Mystery Riddles Only the Smartest 1% Can Crack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3dJOb2nHio
4 Mystery Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RycjL_fYH14&
Riddle #1 0:33
Riddle #2 0:57
Riddle #3 1:23
Riddle #4 1:48
Riddle #5 2:25
Riddle #6 2:41
Riddle #7 3:14
Riddle #8 3:47
Riddle #9 4:13
#riddles #puzzles #trainyourbrain
– #1. Three doctors said that Robert was their brother. Robert said he had no brothers. Who is lying?
– #2. There were 10 fish in an enclosed tank. 2 of them sank, 4 swam away and 3 died. How many fish are there now?
– #3. Two men are playing chess. They’ve already played 5 games. Each has already won 3 games. How is this possible?
– #4. Add 1,000 to 40. Now add 1,000. Now add 30. Add 1,000 again. Now add 20. And 1,000 again. Now add 10. What is your answer?
– #5. What goes through cities and fields, but never moves?
– #6. The age of a father and a son together is 66 years. The age of the father is the age of his son, but with the digits reversed. How old are they?
– #7. One mathematical trick recommends determining its volume by using itself, and putting its thickness as A and its radius as Z.
– #8. Now, try to name 5 consecutive days without using the names of the weekdays or numbers.
– #9. All 5 sisters are busy. Ann is reading a book, Rose is cooking, Katy is playing chess, Mary is doing the laundry. What is the fifth sister doing?
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: