Almost every bachelor finally faces the end of his carefree single life. Some things from those days bring nostalgia and many happy memories, and some things have to be forgotten forever! Here some epic changes that occur after a man has found his one and only.
Other videos you might like:
12 Secret Fears 90% of Men Never Talk About https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCvle-Loc50&
13 SARCASTIC COMICS ABOUT OUR DIFFERENCES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pygtEAm7gbg&
15 Facts About Men They’d Rather Not Share
Favorite TV programs 3:32
#bachelor #marriage #manproblems
– When you are a bachelor, you’ve got the bed ALL to yourself. Just for you, and only you! The moment you get married, you’re not alone anymore there.
– As a bachelor, you have a super cool bike and a super cool girl. Speed and adrenaline are above all! When you get married, you still have your super cool girl and bike, but now it’s safety first.
– To travel as a bachelor, all you need is a toothbrush and passport. Ready to go! When you’re married, all you need is… patience and strength.
– As a bachelor, to stay in shape, you need to do 10 reps with weights, 40 squats, 50 push-ups, and jog every morning. And welcome to married life! All you need to stay fit is shopping twice a week.
– As a bachelor, on the weekend, you meet your mates and do whatever you want! The place you go most often when you have a family is… a zoo.
– When I was single, I used to watch SOCCER every weekend. These days, I watch CARTOONS with my son every evening.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: