Washing your hair too frequently can cause more harm than good according to Lynne Goldberg, Director of the Boston Medical Center Hair Clinic. Constant washing causes your sebaceous glands to produce more fat. As a result, you get into a real vicious circle. We prepared a list of tips that’ll allow you to wash your hair less often and still continue to look gorgeous!
Did you know, for example, that dry shampoos create a shell around the greasy strands that, for a time, makes your hair look clean? Or that hot water increases the amount of fat secreted by the skin? Btw, after you’ve washed your hair, it’s best to let it dry naturally. Try to avoid a hairdryer as much as you can!
Other videos you might like:
I Went from Thin to Thick Hair in Just a Week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQkrcgugpk&
Never Sleep With Wet Hair: 10 Reasons Why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jjciFbAzyU&
I Straightened My Hair With 1 Easy Homemade Remedy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJcKbG3uU08&
Watch your diet 0:26
Use dry shampoos 0:45
Don’t neglect accessories 1:10
Pay attention to water temperature 1:33
Put your hair into braids 1:53
Comb your hair before bedtime 2:11
Change your parting 2:27
Avoid flat hairdos 2:48
Wash your brushes 3:07
The right way to wash your hair 3:28
#healthyhair #beautytips #brightside
– To make your hair stay clean longer, remove any fatty or fried dishes from your diet.
– To conceal greasy shine, divide your hair into strands and apply a dry shampoo to the roots like a hairspray, from a distance of 8 to 10 inches.
– If you have a fringe, use a headscarf to make new hairstyles. All you need to do is wash your fringe, pin it up, and disguise it in some way.
– Any braids do a good job of disguising greasy hair roots. The thicker the weave, the better.
– Once you’ve settled on your pillow, pull your hair back to arrange it along the upper edge of the pillow. If your hair is long enough, make a ponytail or a loose braid.
– Switch your parting from one side to the other, or replace the parting in the middle with a diagonal one. The reason is simple: our hair gets used to being arranged in a certain fashion, which leads to loss of volume at the roots.
– Try not to give preference to smooth and sleek hairstyles: they make your hair look even messier and more greasy.
– Don’t forget to clean your styling tools regularly to prevent residues of skin fat, conditioner, and styling substances from gluing your hair together.
– Dry wet hair with a T-shirt instead of a towel to smooth your frizzy hair.
– Don’t scrub your scalp. Instead, use your fingertips to gently massage shampoo into your hair.
– Never ever put conditioner directly on the roots, make sure it’s only on your hair.
– Wring out your hair before applying hair conditioner – it’ll make the conditioner more effective.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: